Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Glamglow, A Beauty Review

If you know me well at all, you know that I love everything about makeup and beauty products. I love getting samples when I order stuff. And my new favorite guilty pleasures are Birchbox and Ipsy (more on both of those at a later date). 

Since the summer when I first read about Glamglow I had been lusting over it. I mean I've been DYING to try it. But with it's $70 price tag I just could never justify it. So I just continued to read good things about the product and admire it from afar... 

Until one day the clouds opened up, the Sephora Angels sang and I got a sample when my order arrived! Ahhhhhh!!!! 

So of course I tried it... 
And although it looks like a hot mess my skin felt amazing afterwards. And I was sold... 

But what I really wanted to try was the clearing masque that Glamglow sells. So being the beauty product junkie that I am I decided to go to Sephora and get their opinions on it. (Side note: I love Sephora! I never feel like they are in it for a hard sell and they always tell me how it is, as in if something is worth the $70 I want to throw down on it.) My favorite sales girl was there and she did nothing but rave about the clearing masque! She said she uses it as a spot treatment and it works wonders. 

So I bought it. 
And I tried it. 
And the crazy thing about the clearing masque is that you can see it working. Because as it dries it sucks out all of the junk out of your pores. It's kind of gross but cool at the same time! 
So what's my verdict? 

If you're going to splurge on any beauty product any time soon, splurge on Glamglow Supermud! Not only did it clear up my breakouts overnight. It also lest my skin feeling smooth. I will probably use it mostly as a spot treatment because of the price tag. And I will definitely be buying it again when it's all gone. 

Signed: My name is Jess and I love anything girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment